Every week in his weekend notebook, The newspaper presents significant moments in an artist's career as well as some souvenir photos.
The good choice
Photo provided by Pierre Hébert
He had a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Sherbrooke, but turned to humor and wanted to start over after heartbreak. He was accepted into the National School of Humor and graduated in 2005 (photo) at the age of 25. For him, psychology, like humor, is based on analysis and observation.
On the last day of the Just for Laughs Festival in the summer of 2008, fifteen years ago, Pierre won the award, the Revelation of the Year award. The ceremony was hosted by last year's award winner, Philippe Laprise. Two really great friends.
Steal the show
During Mike Ward and Patrick Groulx's gala for Just for Laughs in 2009, Pierre played a disabled character inspired by that of Renaud (Marc Béland) in the television novel Annie et ses hommes. The applause was so great that director François Léveillée brought him back on stage with the two surprised hosts.
Pierre Hébert, a few days after the Olivier Gala 2010. He won the coveted Olivier Guimond figure for Discovery of the Year. In an interview, the 29-year-old young man, whose role model was Louis-José Houde, said he was a gift for luck. He was preparing his first comedy show.
Photo Karine Dufour
While he wanted to present his first one-man show in 2011, he was already known for his character of Pierre in the TV series VRAK la vie, of which he was the main author. The show ran on VRAK.TV for 160 episodes starting in 2009 and presented the adventures of four high school students (including Philippe Laprise and Marie-Soleil Dion).
- Pierre hosts the radio show together with Christine Morency Totally midday on Rouge FM (107.5 in Montreal) at lunchtime, Monday through Friday.
- He is kindly hosting the third season of the show The little tannants (3000 applications this year), where he gets children to take on challenges that parents will comment on. On ICI Télé Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Pierre is currently recording the fourth season of the TV play Question of judgment where the studio audience expresses their opinion on guest personalities. Back in 2024 on ICI Télé.
- The entertainer, who is passionate about all things Disney, is co-owner of Enchanted Voyage, which offers trips to the wonderful world of Disney and Universal.
- The comedian takes a break from stage after hosting his second show Risk appetite 350 times on tour.
- The host is the father of the three children Agnès, Alfred and Rosalie, his goddaughter, whom he adopted.