Are you a dynamic, experienced administrative assistant who wants to provide high quality services and are looking for a new job in an environment with better benefits? Then you are exactly right here!
Our client, a large law firm, is looking for the next talent to support the Assistant to the Managing Partner and General Manager of the Quebec Region.
They therefore play a key role in coordinating and directing administrative activities that are essential for the smooth functioning of the company.
The benefits that await you as an administrative assistant:
- permanent position, full-time;
- Hybrid mode (2 days telework and 3 days in the office);
- Complete group insurance offer, 80% covered by the employer, from day one;
- health and wellness program;
- Budget $500 for your physical activities;
- RRSP program with an employer contribution between 4% and 7%;
- 4 weeks vacation per year;
- Sick days, as needed;
- telemedicine on day 1;
- Complete training;
- Renovated, bright and welcoming offices;
- Gym is at your disposal;
- Technological and efficient work tools.
Your future tasks as an administrative assistant:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Assistant with her daily duties, including calendar management, meeting planning and travel coordination;
- Write and prepare correspondence, reports and internal documents;
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering calls and handling customer requests and inquiries professionally and courteously.
- Perform confidential tasks while maintaining a high level of discretion and professionalism;
- Collaborate with other members of the administrative team to ensure high quality and efficient service delivery.
- Proactively manage internal and external communications, following protocols established by the Executive Assistant.
- Handle common administrative tasks such as filing and organizing files.
Looking for profile for administrative assistant:
- DEC in Office Automation Techniques or DEP in Secretarial Studies is required;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within a company;
- Perfect knowledge of spoken and written French and English (a lot of communication with other offices in Canada);
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Strong customer service skills with a desire to provide quality service;
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and adapt to a variety of tasks;
- Discretion and maintaining confidentiality when processing sensitive information;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
Something else about the company:
A leading international law firm with more than 800 lawyers and 1,600 professionals spread across ten offices on four continents.
Your clients demand practical, innovative and economical legal advice from you.
If you want to find a job in a company that is known for its excellence and friendly working atmosphere and where the values of respect, openness, innovation, diversity, equality and inclusion are represented, then this is the right one for you!
Uman Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity.
We thank you for your interest in our company and invite you to apply directly online. Please note that we only contact successful candidates.
Hope to meet you!