Young man dies after stirring tea with wrong spoon understand

Young man dies after stirring tea with wrong spoon; understand Jornal Correio

A 24yearold woman has died after suffering an allergic reaction to using a spoonful of milk to stir tea. Jess Prinsloo had been engaged for four days and was on holiday visiting her mother from Johannesburg, South Africa.

Jess had said yes to Craig McKinnon on December 27 last year. The two then traveled to Johannesburg, where the young woman’s mother lived.

“A lot of her family members live in South Africa and she hadn’t visited them in six years, so I knew there was no better place to propose to her he even said yes,” Craig McKinnon recalled to the British tabloid “Mirrors”.

While visiting her mother’s home on the 30th, the young woman was exposed to dairy products and within seconds went into anaphylaxis a potentially fatal reaction that causes her throat to close. She died in hospital the next day, New Year’s Eve.

Jess always carried two injections of a drug indicated for the urgent treatment of severe allergic reactions, but this time they didn’t work.

Although the accident happened in late 2022, Craig only returned to the UK this Monday, bringing home the bride’s ashes. The two met at the university where they were studying in 2019 and decided to live together in 2021 during the Covid19 isolation.