Starting this Monday, January 15th, there's something new on the Salut Bonjour menu: a cooking segment every day!
• Also read: Gino Chouinard receives a great honor on the occasion of his 20th anniversary at Salut Bonjour
• Also read: Ève-Marie Lortie reveals how she found out she had the job at Salut Bonjour
• Also read: Guy Mongrain is happy for his former colleague Ève-Marie Lortie
Previously, Salut Bonjour and its weekend version offered cooking segments every Monday, Friday and Saturday. Two Zeste Cuisine Moments events will now be presented Monday through Friday at 8:50 a.m. and daily at 10:15 a.m.
MOSAIC WITH VAT
The chefs who will take part in the “Les Moments Cuisine Zeste” segments at “Salut Bonjour” and “Salut Bonjour Weekend” are Jonathan Garnier, Hugo Saint-Jacques, Jean-François Plante, Katrine Paradis, Olivier Louissaint and Marie-Fleur St- rocks.
• Also read: Charles-Antoine Sinotte made the big request to his beloved
• Also read: That's why Rosalie Vaillancourt wanted Gino Chouinard to say the cheeky title of her new show
To this end, Salut Bonjour will work with collaborating chefs Jonathan Garnier, Jean-François Plante and Hugo Saint-Jacques, already known to fans of the show, in addition to employing the services of newcomers Olivier Louissaint, Katrine Paradis and Marie-Fleur St -Pierre.
The morning shows “Salut Bonjour” and “Salut Bonjour Weekend” air from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on TVA.